- American Farrier's Association YouTube Channel
- The Horse - Since 1995, The Horse: Your Guide To Equine Health Care has been essential reading for responsible horse owners and caretakers. Written for hands-on owners and managers of any breed or discipline and overseen by a board of the American Association of Equine Veterinarians (AAEP), this monthly publication provides current, understandable, and practical equine health care information on equine health, care, management, and welfare.
- Practical Horseman Hoof Care - Learn more about common hoof problems and hoof-care procedures to ensure your horse has healthy, strong hooves for long-term soundness.
- Anatomy of the Equine - By using a variety of modalities to learn the anatomy of horses including carefully dissecting, diligently photographing and then identifying all of the structures; this allows us to visualize and understand the inter- relationship between the structures.
- Life Data Labs YouTube - Short educational videos on treating thrush, dealing with abscesses, feeding for optimum hoof health, addressing hoof cracks, and much more. There are even tips for managing your beloved canine’s health.
- Smartpak Equine Health Library - An Equine Health Library is a resource for horse owners looking for reliable and accurate information regarding diseases and conditions, horse management FAQs, horse care tips, supplement ingredient definitions and much, much more!