No Foot, No Horse Newsletter Archive
- March-April 2016 – Annual Convention Wrap-Up
2. May-June, 2016 – Edward Martin Cultural Exchange; Becoming a Tester; My Journey to the Journeyman
3. July-August, 2016 – Step Outside your Comfort Zone; Become a Craftsman; Uniform Sole Thickness;
Shoeing for Animation and Motion
4. September-October 2016 – Horse Protection Act Update; 2017 Convention Overview and Competition Shoe List;
An Update on Sponsorship
5. November-December 2016 – Chapter event reporting from Vt Farriers, TPFA, Colorado, Virginia, Final leg of SE Triple Crown. Results from Stoneleigh International. First Bruce Daniels Scholarship recipient and much more!
6. January-February 2017 – Purina Regional clinics; Life Data article on Winter Horse Care; 2016 Certification results and a ton of event wrap-ups
7. 2017 Special Convention Wrap-Up Issue – Photos, Reports on the lecture series, Contest results and photos,
the MarketPlace, Hands-On and Demonstrations, thank you to our sponsors and volunteers
8. April – May 2017 – This issue is packed with 28 pages of event reporting, case reports by Wayne Baesemann and Rich Bumpus, the calendar, and more..
9. June-July 2017 – Great event wrap-ups, articles on Sulfur and Hooves; Up Down Doesn’t Need to Get You Down; Certification News; Business Strategy for Professional Farriers
10. August-September 2017 – 10 event wrap-ups; list of newly certified farriers between January-June 2017; cultural exchange report by Andrew DeVisser; the annual Northern California Classic and 4 reports from certification test sites