Exciting Regional Clinic Line-Up for 2017-2018
(August 21, 2017) We are very pleased to announce our line-up for the second set of our five free regional clinics with sponsorship of the final four from Dechra Veterinary Products (OSPHO™). Following on the heels of a successful first year which began in the fall of 2016 and ended in June of this year, AFA President, Donnie Perkinson, CJF, DipWCF, has announced the clinic schedule and clinicians for 2017-2018 as follows:
1. September 23, 2017: AFA Region 2 Clinic at Nature Farms Farrier Supply, Norman, Oklahoma with clinician
Dallas Morgan, CJF, who will be addressing in shoeing “Dynamic Support Concepts that
assist Pathology and reduce the Consequence of Conformation”
2. November 4, 2017: AFA Region 3 Clinic at Iowa State University-College of Veterinary Medicine, Ames, IA
with clinician Mike Poe, AWCF, whose topic is “Dynamic Approach to Balance”
3. January 3, 2018: AFA Region 1 Clinic will again be held in conjunction with The Shoein’ Shop’s annual open house in Yucaipa, CA. The clinician will be Doug Russo, CJF, AWCF and a veterinarian to be named at a later date.
4. March 31, 2018: AFA Region 5 Clinic will be at the Virginia-MD College of Veterinary Medicine, Blacksburg, VA and will feature clinician Steve Sermersheim, CJF, TE, AWCF.
5. April 14, 2018: AFA Region 4 Clinic will be held at Monetta Farrier Specialties, Aiken, SC in conjunction with their annual Spring Fling and will feature Jim Quick, CJF as the clinician.
The topics for the final three clinics will be posted as they are announced. Save the dates for this wonderful line-up of free clinics for farriers and veterinarians which are open to all interested parties.